Madden Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the GM of your favorite NFL team. Control the salary, players and roster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
commissioner
Admin

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 pm

A few of you seem to have the same question or concern over this. Ratings will be adjusted, BUT NOT NOW. Do NOT worry about adjusting them. I am looking for 2 or 3 people to do this for EVERYONE. I need to make sure that ALL ratings are current and the easiest way to do so is to have a few people do it rather than everyone doing it themselves.

If you would like to help please let me know in this thread. DO NOT START YET, but let me know if you want to help with this in the near future.

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ffmaddensimleague.forumotion.com
jcrell623

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm

i have a suggestion. if you own a digital camera, take a picture of each team's progression ratings after each season and host them and put em on here
Back to top Go down
commissioner
Admin

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm

jcrell623 wrote:
i have a suggestion. if you own a digital camera, take a picture of each team's progression ratings after each season and host them and put em on here

That's a very good idea and I might do it for other things too. Someone brought to my attention about attributes (speed, jump, catch) that they would like to know and the way we are set up now they wouldn't be able to. I could take a picture of this or game stats and standings and league stats. The possibilities are endless, BUT it will slow us down a tad so we need PATIENT and dedicated members!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ffmaddensimleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1