Madden Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the GM of your favorite NFL team. Control the salary, players and roster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
commissioner
Admin

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

A lot of people seem to have concerns and questions about length of time for this league. I will clarify now so people who are going to drop can

This league is NOT a fast paced league. First off teams are not even filled. In this league EVERY TEAM needs to be filled and salaries complete. THEN the off-season will begin where you can trade, sign players and apply the franchise tag. THEN the rookie draft will occur. Once I have updated the teams with correct players from the draft we will begin the pre-season. Then the regular season and so on.

This is a slow paced league that you do not need to be available all the time. Just dedicate a few hours each week at MOST and you're fine. Honestly it is NOT time consuming. You need patience though because it is a ton of work for me. If you do not feel this is a league for you then pm me and I will take you out, otherwise hold tight for a bit and I will try to fill each team ASAP.

Any other questions please PM me.

announcements
Back to top Go down
https://ffmaddensimleague.forumotion.com

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Sim League :: General Information :: League Rules-
Jump to: