Madden Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the GM of your favorite NFL team. Control the salary, players and roster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rating charts (MUST READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
commissioner
Admin

Rating charts (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rating charts (MUST READ)   Rating charts (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 pm

http://ptsl.freehostia.com/depth.php?year=2007&skin=default

Check this link out. Click your team and check your ratings. (Can someone verify these ratings are correct) I think they are, but I have not checked Smile. Use these ratings for your players and then update your salary accordingly. if you think the ratings are incorrect PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!

****I know it says 2007, but the ratings are current. This is also a sim league so some rosters are not ACCURATE with the players. Just use this site for YOUR CORRECT players ratings. We will base the yearly contracts off the excel file I had you guys download previously. Do NOT worry about the contract years on this site.

Questions, leave here.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmaddensimleague.forumotion.com
CaliPanthers

PostSubject: Re: Rating charts (MUST READ)   Rating charts (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm

commissioner wrote:
http://ptsl.freehostia.com/depth.php?year=2007&skin=default

Check this link out. Click your team and check your ratings. (Can someone verify these ratings are correct) I think they are, but I have not checked Smile. Use these ratings for your players and then update your salary accordingly. if you think the ratings are incorrect PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!

****I know it says 2007, but the ratings are current. This is also a sim league so some rosters are not ACCURATE with the players. Just use this site for YOUR CORRECT players ratings. We will base the yearly contracts off the excel file I had you guys download previously. Do NOT worry about the contract years on this site.

Questions, leave here.

Those ratings dont match up with mine. Bulger is a 77 or 78 on Madden with the new roster updates and on that website, he is an 80+. A few other guys are higher on that website than they were on the roster update. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
dhunt2402

PostSubject: Re: Rating charts (MUST READ)   Rating charts (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

There are a lot of problems for the Pats, mostly with people being overrated (Adalius Thomas was a 99 for example......). Also, the depth chart is for a 4-3 defense, while the Pats run a 3-4. Adalius is listed as a defensive end, which he would in a 4-3, but he plays 3-4 OLB for us.

I'm not gonna go through the entire list, but I'd say more than half my roster is 4-5 points overrated, if not more, with a few that are underrated. This almost seems like the old inflated Madden rankings before they watered them down last year, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
commissioner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rating charts (MUST READ)   Rating charts (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Hmm lol thats kind of wierd. Then forget this chart for now and check by later for (hopefully) a new one
Back to top Go down
https://ffmaddensimleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rating charts (MUST READ)   Rating charts (MUST READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rating charts (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1